We’ve Been Working On…

February 9, 2013

Walking!!! And we’re getting closer and closer every day!

A step here, a step there—her record is now four (FOUR!) steps in a row.  Hey, nobody said that walking happens overnight.  Winking smile

You see that sun in these February pics?  Yeah, that’s why we live in the South.   #fact

DSC_0061DSC_0075

DSC_0046DSC_0050

Have a great weekend!!!

1. February 9, 2013 5:12 pm

Baby steps!!! Wes is walking, but he’s still having to pull himself up on stuff to get started. So fun!

• February 9, 2013 5:18 pm

I watched your video in your last post! He’s a walking champ!!

2. Kristi permalink
    February 9, 2013 6:03 pm

She is going to take off one day soon!

3. February 9, 2013 7:06 pm

Kind of crazy how something we think is so easy is so hard to learn to do! I can’t even believe she’s starting to walk! Crazy times are coming up for you guys! Have a great weekend Anna!

4. February 9, 2013 7:59 pm

Yay for her! And we have tons of sun in PA today… it’s just reflecting off the snow! I could go barefoot if I wanted… I just might get frostbite 😉

5. February 9, 2013 8:07 pm

yayyyyyy! So exciting. We’re attempting your valentine’s day craft today- wish us luck!

6. February 9, 2013 9:48 pm

Go Lila! I’m sure she’ll be running around before you know it. Also, yeah, it was 55 degrees here today.

7. Patti permalink
    February 9, 2013 10:39 pm

Soon she will be exploring everywhere. These are such cute pictures of her.

8. February 10, 2013 3:35 pm

So cute and they grow up so fast! Great sunny pics, weather has been perfect here too this weekend and I almost feel guilty enjoying it with what’s going on in the northeast. 😛

9. February 10, 2013 4:12 pm

No way! I can’t believe she is walking already!!!!

10. February 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I love her dress! I would totally wear that. Also LOVE the happiness radiating off both of your faces.

11. February 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh my gosh! I love her!!!

12. April 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Having recently purchased a blackberry Tab 2,
    with both offering a range of apps, music, photos,
    and other terms determined by sellers. Their newest release, the Galaxy
    Nexus which equates to a seven or eight percent difference in surface area.

13. April 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Cargo and camo are two military styles that can become
    outdated if mixed with other last-season pieces.

The American judicial system comes with built-in safeguards against wrongful prosecution: suspects are innocent until proven guilty;
    doubt; double jeopardy prevents anyone from being re-tried for the same
    crime once acquitted. Once you have determined the drop, add three to four inches as
    a margin.

14. May 12, 2013 1:09 am

In addition, a campaign enables measurable results. Virtually all market tools include standard features mentioned above.
    Some quick market research will reveal that some people on your list may be interested in discounts and promotions, while others may want breaking
    news and some people may want everything.

15. May 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Don’t wear shorts: Even on sweltering summer days, Parisians don’t wear shorts.

suspects are innocent until proven guilty; everyone is entitled to due process; juries cannot prosecute if they have reasonable doubt; double jeopardy prevents anyone from being re-tried for the same crime once acquitted.
    It began to dawn on me that the life I was living was the direct result of
    the thoughts I had been thinking since my childhood.

16. July 23, 2013 11:54 am

SDXC – SDXC stands for “Secure Digital Extended Capacity. Pretty much any version of this lens from the original non-IS model to the newest edition serves as a workhouse for pro shooters all over the world. If you are looking for a mid range monopod for comfortable everyday use or occasional use, the 680B is worth the money.

17. July 27, 2013 7:39 am

Today Joy remains one of the the world’s most expensive perfumes due to its costly ingredients. Besides the semi-nauseating smell of sulphur perfume ghosts have been reported to give of the smell of decaying meat, excrement, vomit, body odor, sour milk and ripe garbage. I was discharged from the hospital after eight days and my life slowed down for about six months.

18. July 30, 2013 5:32 am

The camera has flash, so you would expect that the low light situations can easily be rectified, but sometimes the flash makes your pictures look extremely
    white and often times the target of your photo is no longer clear.
    All that the end user then has to do is point the
    camera at the object of the picture and the SD780IS does the rest.

Canon is known for manufacturing digital cameras for all taste and ages.