What’s in the Bottle, baby?

October 18, 2012

Our baby is pretty cute, right?

I think we’ve established this fact pretty firmly over the past six (!?!?) months.

And yet, we’ve noticed that when we take pictures of Lila (and trust me—we take a LOT of pictures of this child.  Justin Bieber’s paparrazzi got nothing on us), something funny happens: in about one out of every five pictures, Lila looks absolutely hammered.

Look, we’ve all been there:

savannah 040

Heyyyyyyyy, drunk face!

Allow me to share with you some of Lila’s best “I’m not as think as you drunk I am” pictures:

Whoooooooooooowantstodoashot???

I love you so much.  Like, so, so much.  It makes me want to cry I love you so much.  Seriously.

Whoa.  It’s like, super-bright out here.  Whose idea was it to go outside?

Guys, this Boo Bunny book is freakin’ hilarious.  Have you read this shit?

I don’t always read books with my mom, but when I do, I have to at least be tipsy.

Guys, we should order pizza.  We should totally order pizza.  I love you guys so much.

I promise, no alcohol of any kind was consumed during the taking of these pictures.  Other than the bottle of wine that Ryan and I pop open at 3:00 5:00 on the dot every afternoon.

I kid, I kid.

IMG_2570

Or do I?

Smile

1. October 18, 2012 12:58 am

OMG! This totally cracks me up. LOVE it. And man is she going to love this one when she gets older teehee

• October 18, 2012 1:24 am

Hahaha, I know, right? I think when she turns 10, I’m just going to have to delete the blog and my Facebook account altogether so that she doesn’t die of shame. 🙂

2. October 18, 2012 3:00 am

LOVE THIS! Hilarious!

3. October 18, 2012 3:28 am

BAHAHAHAHA I’m dying over here! awesome…i have so many drunk (looking) pictures of Wes. I blame it on his constant movement 🙂

4. October 18, 2012 11:13 am

LOL!!! That’s awesome!!!!! Thanks for my morning laugh.
    I have plenty of photos with my dad trying to give me beer (but not really….I mean it’s empty….I think), but not as many photos of me as a “drunk” baby. HILARIOUS!! She’s precious.

5. October 18, 2012 11:48 am

This post is awesome! We call those “the who farted” pictures. My brother-in-law ALWAYS looks like that in photos! Those are some of the best memories and the kind of pictures that always make laugh!

6. October 18, 2012 1:15 pm

hahahhahahha this post made my day

7. October 18, 2012 1:34 pm

I am laughing at my desk right now. This is the funniest post!

8. October 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Too funny! We have several pictures of my sister and I holding beer bottles when we were kids, but none are quite as hilarious as these. That said, even with drunkface, she’s adorable!

9. October 19, 2012 5:01 pm

ROFLMAO! ❤

10. Erin permalink
    October 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Awesome! There’s a great pic of my nephew captured in which he looks like he has Bell’s Palsy, where one side of his face is totally paralyzed. It was in the act of smiling, I swear!

11. October 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh my god, Anna, I am hysterical laughing. Hysterical. She’s so so cute! My grandma always said that she used to rub whiskey on her kids’ gums when they were teething. The first time I heard this I wondered if it was really effective and she said ‘Well they sure slept a lot easier!!”

12. Danielle permalink
    October 23, 2012 2:27 am

Hahaha, this is the best. I could not stop laughing at your captions!

“I have to at least be tipsy”. So hilarious.

Thank you!