Why I’m Glad We Moved to Alabama

January 6, 2012

January…sixty-seven degrees…sunny…lunch al fresco:

Of course, there’s a downside to all this warm weather and sunshine: the dogs want to play all day long:

DSC_0589 (6) DSC_0590 (5) DSC_0594 (5)

Actually, only one dog wants to play.  The other dog prefers to use his tennis ball as a pillow:

Whatever floats your boat, right?

Happy Friday!

1. January 6, 2012 7:38 pm

Wish I could say this was remotely the situation in Boston… oh well, I’ll be in the USVI this weekend so can’t complain too much. Alabama is looking pretty good for the long term though!

2. January 6, 2012 8:08 pm

Same weather here today. Loving it, but I didn’t get to spend much of it outdoors unfortunately. At least someone did 😉

3. January 6, 2012 8:21 pm

Can I say I hate you right now without really meaning it? I’m in about 5 layers inside my house drinking tea and my hands are still cold.

4. January 6, 2012 8:21 pm

Haha. Franks more of a ball as a pillow kind of guy

5. January 6, 2012 11:13 pm

Well, lady, just so happens that it was 60 degrees today in Altoona! 😉

6. January 6, 2012 11:20 pm

Cute pics and the weather sounds heavenly! It’s actually been warm and sunny here too.

7. January 6, 2012 11:44 pm

It felt better outside than inside today! Too bad I was stuck inside for most of the day. I’m glad you got to enjoy some sunshine!

8. January 7, 2012 2:20 am

Oh the life of a dog! I love it.
    Can you believe how cool and beautiful the weather has been? Even here in Ohio it feels like spring. It’s great (but I have a feeling we’re going to have snow in April!).

9. January 7, 2012 10:08 pm

I know! Texas is hot too! Today I am wearing cargo pants, flip flops and a tank top! In January! It is 70 today…this is most defnitely my type of winter!!

10. January 8, 2012 5:07 pm

Sun and warmth – boy would I love that! I’ll be weeding my yard in the cold and rain today. 🙂

11. January 8, 2012 8:42 pm

I wish it was that warm here! So jealous of the sun and warmth! It’s nicer than usual here, but not even close to 67!!!

12. January 8, 2012 9:52 pm

Love it! It was somewhere around 74 degrees in Charleston today. I ran outside in capris and a tee and I was hot! So different from what I am used to but I dig it!

13. January 9, 2012 2:47 am

My doggie is also more of a head on ball as a pillow kind of guy too! I’m loving the beautiful weather- it was 70 degrees in beautiful California this weekend.

14. greensandjeans permalink
    January 9, 2012 1:29 pm

It was 60 in Philly on Saturday if you can believe it!