Reunited and It Feels So Good

September 20, 2011

Hi friends! Did you have a good day?  I’ll be honest—the only good thing about today for me is that it’s almost over.  It’s not like it was a bad day for any specific reason—I think I’m just still a little wiped out from our long weekend in Shreveport.  It was really go, go, go—from the reunion activities to a baby shower to visiting family, it was a fully packed weekend.

I did snap a few pictures during the reunion festivities…but not nearly enough to capture the craziness of it all! I was a little apprehensive about going to the reunion, but I have to say—it was really fun.  Here are a few snapshots from the night:

Fun times…but I’m glad that the next one isn’t for another ten years. 🙂

Dinner tonight was really simple:

Maple-baked tofu and Far East pilaf that I jazzed up with cherry tomatoes and spinach.  It’s not exactly full of pizzazz, but hey—it was simple and healthy.

Now I’m relaxing on the couch with Sex and the City.  Hope your week is off to a good start—see you tomorrow!

1. September 20, 2011 1:18 am

I didn’t go to my high school reunion last November and I kind of wish I did now. Everyone seemed to have such a good time. Glad you had fun!

2. September 20, 2011 2:03 am

I am exhausted from the weekend too! I really needed a recover day that I did not get. Sounds like you had a blast though. I hope the rest of your week gets better!

3. September 20, 2011 2:20 am

Some days it really is just a feat saying, well, that’s over with and good riddens 🙂 Trust me, I have a few of those too!

4. September 20, 2011 12:27 pm

My 20 year is rapidly approaching I just realized. Eek. Dinner looks perfect after being away for a busy reunion weekend. Hope today is a good one.

5. September 20, 2011 1:25 pm

I LOVE simple dinners – baked tofu is usually my go-to for an easy meal as well 🙂 You can’t beat it!

6. September 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Aw, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the way you jazzed up the pilaf- I want some!! I hope you enjoyed your evening watching Sex and the City- I love evenings like that 🙂

7. September 20, 2011 3:26 pm

I am just catching up on your blog posts (SO out of the loop.) I LOVE your new site !! It’s gorgeous (like you 🙂 ). GLad you had fun at your reunion, my ten year is in May.

8. September 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Simple & healthy is best. Nicely done!