Time Travels Faster…

January 6, 2011

…in blog world! Why is it that when I don’t blog for a day, it feels like I’ve been gone for weeks?!?

I guess time also flies when you’re having fun!

Our fun has included:

funny hats:

…and celebrity sightings:

…and bowling:

(when I was in high school, a (jerky) guy once told me that I had “noassatall” disease.  Apparently I never got the remedy, either.)

…and delicious food:

…and bacon toothpicks (Jessica, as you can imagine, this one’s for you):

…and soon, my fun will include mastering this:

Yikes.  My friend Ellen is having a Jersey Shore birthday party tonight, and this is as far as I’ll be going in terms of dressing up.  I’ve never actually seen a full episode of Jersey Shore, but hopefully I can still get some fist pump-worthy pouf going.

Sorry to have abandoned you, but as you can see, we’ve been busy! We only have one more full day before we head back up to Pennsylvania, so I’ll be taking full advantage of my time with family and friends before we leave! Hope you’ve been having a great start to 2011!

1. January 7, 2011 12:00 am

Have fun with it Anna! Can’t wait to see your hair with thsi…there better be pictures!

2. January 7, 2011 12:04 am

Bacon toothpicks!? Ah!
    And Shiloh in that hat? Good Lord. I need a child.

3. JenATX permalink
    January 7, 2011 12:10 am

you havent seen a full episode of Jersey Shore?!! its awesome.. if your idea of awesome is watching idiots get drunks & make fools of themselves. Its a lot of fun to watch though just for the joke potential

• January 7, 2011 12:38 am

That is definitely my idea of awesome. 🙂 I’m pretty amazed I’ve managed to stay away from it for so long!

4. January 7, 2011 12:52 am

I hear you on the missing 1 day thing. I feel lost if I don’t get to read blogs throughout the day b/c I miss SO much so fast. By the way, I really love your photography.

5. January 7, 2011 12:59 am

I always joke about those bumpits! They’re too funny!

6. January 7, 2011 1:03 am

OMG bumpits…so ridiculous!

7. greensandjeans permalink
    January 7, 2011 2:02 am

ANNA! How have you NOT seen Jersey Shore?! Girllllllllll I am driving out there as soon as you get back to stage an intervention.

8. January 7, 2011 2:26 am

Ha, can’t wait to see the Bumpits in! 🙂 And I can’t imagine the toothpicks, ick! Great pics, have fun with your family.

9. January 7, 2011 2:34 am

bacon toothpicks…lol

jersey shore party? do you need any help with the accent? haha I would love to be at that one! with all the big hair, too! how fun!

10. January 7, 2011 1:19 pm

I have noassataldisease too. I remember being in my cabin at sleepaway camp, changing into my bathing suit and one of my cabinmates SCREAMING, “Oh my God Gabriela!! How did I ever not notice that you seriously have NO butt?” Well, thanks. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t still a little self-conscious about it, but hey- I figure that by the time we get old all those girls with bodacious bootys will just be wearing mom jeans and I’ll still rock my favorites 🙂

11. Kelly permalink
    January 7, 2011 2:46 pm

I want noasstall disease!!! I have plenty of ass…I will glady share! 🙂

12. January 7, 2011 2:53 pm

Glad you’ve been enjoying 🙂 The baby in the hat is too cute. a Jersey Shore birthday party? That sounds awesome. Take pics!

13. January 7, 2011 3:39 pm

TAKE PICTURES OF THE POOF!!!! pretty please?!