You Know What’s Cooler Than a Million Dollars?

November 2, 2010

A billion dollars.

And you know what’s even cooler than that?

Teaching as an adjunct.

Hey guys!  Well, we we saw “the Facebook movie” this afternoon, if you hadn’t already guessed.  Now I’m having fun yelling “I’m wired in!!!!” at Ryan as I blog.  Good times.

We really liked the movie, actually.  Kind of made me feel guilty for logging into Facebook right when I got home though.

Actually, before I logged in, we made a quick and easy dinner: vegetarian tacos with Morningstar beef crumbles, salsa, and guac, served over an Ezekial wrap with a side of tortilla chips.  Yum!

Check out the cute ticker I made for my November challenge! I’m already doing well—five miles at the gym this morning, plus one mile of dog walking.  Get to walking, turkey!  Goodnight!

1. November 2, 2010 12:11 am

I want to see that movie so badly! Your eats looks delicious as always…you always make me crave food even though I have already had dinner!

2. November 2, 2010 12:21 am

i loved that movie…i thought it was really well done, and made me want to know more!

3. Ginger permalink
    November 2, 2010 1:04 am

We were going to that movie this weekend, but ended up staying home and watching Silence of the Lambs. I still want to see it! Good challenge this month.

4. November 2, 2010 4:36 am

Wow, I feel SO out of the loop! There is a Facebook movie?!

5. November 2, 2010 12:36 pm

I loved the FB movie!! It was so interesting- I came home and immediately Googled all the characters. Such a nerd like that 🙂

6. November 2, 2010 3:46 pm

I’m dying to see that movie!

7. November 2, 2010 4:31 pm

I’m dying to see that movie, too! Although what kind of society do we live in that we see movies about the history of our own social network? I need to not think and just eat popcorn.

8. November 2, 2010 5:08 pm

two times the tortilla with an ezekiel tortilla wrap and tortilla chips!! NOM NOM NOM that looks amazing!!

9. November 2, 2010 5:15 pm

I want to see that!!!
    Yum, dinna looks gooood!

10. November 2, 2010 5:31 pm

“Get to walking, turkey” Quite hilarious. I could go for some chips and quac.

11. November 2, 2010 6:02 pm

My hubby wants to see that movie. I just may take inspiration from this for Taco Tuesday….but soup is sort of sounding good too.

12. November 2, 2010 6:35 pm

I really need to see The Social Network. I am clearly banned from pop cultural acceptance until I do.