Pool Partay

May 15, 2010

Hey guys! Happy Saturday!

Sushi last night was yummy—I got an avocado roll and a veggie roll, and didn’t even miss the spicy tuna! Well, okay—maybe I missed it a *little* bit.  Along with the rolls, the six of us also shared an order of vegetable tempura, edamame, and seaweed salad.  Yum!  I was enjoying the food (and the wine) so much that I forgot to take pictures!! Whoops!  But, you know…it looked like sushi.  🙂

Since I don’t have food pictures, I’ll leave you with some fun pics from our pool party yesterday!

Things were already off to a rough start when Sophie showed up in her bathing suit, crying:

blog 006

…and they only got worse from there!  She did NOT like the water!

blog 011

blog 019

I guess it was a little too cold, lol.  Oh well.  She still looked cute in her suit…

blog 016

blog 009

…and everybody knows that’s what really counts!

We’re going to a yoga class at 10:00…it’s all rainy and gross outside, but we’ve had a week of sun, so I guess I can’t complain!

Have a great day!

1. May 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Have a happy Saturday Anna!!!

2. Madeline - Greens and Jeans permalink
    May 15, 2010 3:39 pm

When you look that cute in a bathing suit you can cry all you want!

3. May 15, 2010 5:06 pm

She definitely looks adorable in that bathing suit! I wasn’t a water baby either…I’m still not a fan of being wet, even after all these years! Enjoy your weekend 🙂

4. May 15, 2010 7:35 pm

What a cutie! Hey, at least she looked good. 😉

5. May 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Happy Saturday girl. Even unhappy she’s cute!

6. May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Such a cutie! Vegan sushi rolls can be disappointing compared to the elaborate fish rolls, I like to remind myself they have a fraction of the calories. 🙂