Tennis, Anyone?

May 14, 2010

Happy Friday!

This morning, my sister and I played doubles tennis with my mom and one of her friends.  It was fun! We were both on the tennis team in high school, and were actually pretty good at one point—we both went to the state finals–…but today, we were both a little rusty, lol.  Oh well! It was fun anyway.

After tennis, we swung by Counter Culture for some lunch.  Well, actually lunch today was half-restaurant and half-homemade.  We got yogurt at Counter Culture (they’ve been serving tart yogurt since I was a little girl—way ahead of Pinkberry!), and then I made a big salad for myself at home to round out the meal.   My salad had a big bed of spinach, plus carrots, tomatoes, hummus, feta, and the leftover grilled veggies from our Greek dinner. Yum!

blog 005

blog 004

blog 002

Yum!

Now Katherine and Sophie are over, and we’re about to have a pool party!! I’ll definitely post pictures of Sophie in her bathing suit—it is SO cute!

Hope you’re having a great day!

We’re going out for a sushi dinner tonight, so I’ll be back with a recap!

1. Madeline - Greens and Jeans permalink
    May 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Sounds like a blast! I played tennis growing up but whenever I play now… it’s not such a pretty sight!

2. May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I think Tennis looks awesome…I just know should I ever meet Venus Williams in person…we will be such good friends! 🙂

3. May 14, 2010 10:15 pm

I love how cute babies look in swimsuits, just too adorable. Like little people. 🙂 Which…they are of course.

4. May 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Lovely lunch and I hope sushi tonight is awesome. Happy Friday!

5. May 15, 2010 12:49 am

Oh enjoy the sushi! Your lunch looks delish. I could go for a big plate of veggies right now. Take care!

6. May 15, 2010 12:50 am

I’ve never had Pinkberry and I think I’m the only one! The salad looks wonderful, and I’m sure the sushi will look just as yummy…hard not to! Love sushi! 🙂 Do post pics of her in her swimsuit..so cute! I love baby bellies and thighs!!

7. May 15, 2010 1:00 am

I love cold roast vegetables…probably better than when they are hot!

8. May 15, 2010 1:50 am

Frozen yogurt, a pool party, and sushi?! Oh yes.. sounds like a perfect day to me!

9. May 15, 2010 3:06 am

have fun at sushi!!!!!!!!!!!

xox

10. May 15, 2010 3:19 am

GIRL IVE MISSED YOU!!!!
    ahhhh your day sounds amazing! LOVE ME SOME SUSHI! have fun!!

11. May 15, 2010 12:24 pm

you reminded me about how much fun tennis can be! i will need to head to the courts asap!
    delicious salad too 🙂