Guest Blogger

May 7, 2010

Ella wanted to do a guest post this morning:

blog 001

…but it was all about kibble and bits.  No one wants to read about that!

My lunch, on the other hand, was delicious:

blog 004

I topped a bed of lettuce with leftover vegetables from last night’s burrito dinner, along with sprouts, tomatoes, and balsamic dressing.  I also enjoyed several kashi crackers and a chocolate chip cookie that both went magically unphotographed.  🙂

This morning, after a 4 mile run, I enjoyed this POM wonderful coffee drink:

blog 002

Yum! I bought this on a whim at the grocery store, and I have to say, it was really good!  Very tasty.  At 170 calories, I wouldn’t drink it every morning, but for a once in a while treat, it was good!

*       *       *

I think we might be meeting up with some friends tonight…we have a fun wedding to go to tomorrow night! Hope your weekend is off to a good start!

1. May 7, 2010 8:16 pm

Ohh I’m glad to hear that POM Iced Coffee is good! i’ve seen it in the grocery store and toyed with the idea of buying it a few times but haven’t. Maybe next time I’ll check it out!

2. May 7, 2010 8:31 pm

Salad looks tasty. Hope you have a great evening!!

3. May 7, 2010 8:32 pm

Too bad the guest post didn’t work out. 🙂 But I’m glad the POM did! What a great combination, never would have thought of it!

4. May 7, 2010 9:14 pm

Are you kidding!? I LOVE reading about kibble!! 😛
    I love dogs 🙂 and that drink sounds ace!
    Have a good evening 🙂

5. May 7, 2010 10:36 pm

While I am sure the kibble and bits were tasty…I think your salad sounds way better! Enjoy your evening!

6. Madeline - Greens and Jeans permalink
    May 7, 2010 11:12 pm

Your salad looks so fresh and tasty!

7. Lynette permalink
    May 8, 2010 12:15 am

Anna,

Glad you had a safe trip down. Does that coffee you showed have a lot of sugar? Just curious. Fun to see pictures of Sophie also. Tell your family hello from the Kellys, enjoy your time home.

8. May 8, 2010 1:04 am

I hope Baxter gets a guest post next!

9. May 8, 2010 1:09 am

Didn’t know POM made coffee! And I think you should have let your dog post, I bet he has some serious insight on dry vs wet dog food =P

10. Amory permalink
    May 8, 2010 2:49 am

Don’t have too much fun without me girl! Miss Ya’ll!

11. May 8, 2010 2:56 am

I LOVE THE BREASTMILK IN THE BOTTLE on your last post!!!!!!

The lactation educator in my loves this 🙂 And I know it wasnt formula. It’s too thin looking and no woman puts formula into yellow medela bottles 🙂

Ok this just made my night seeing a breastfed newborn. Awww, I love this!

And your food, as always, is Martha Stewart perfect!
    xo

12. May 8, 2010 5:10 am

OMG, so cute!!

13. May 8, 2010 12:18 pm

Haha, I think my cat wants to do a guest post, and that just might happen 🙂
    I had no idea that POM makes a coffee drink, sounds a bit odd to be honest.

14. May 8, 2010 12:20 pm

Glad to hear that Pom stuff is good! They were handing them out on NYU’s campus the other day but I didn’t take one because milk makes me feel sick 😦 Hope you’re having a great weekend!

15. May 8, 2010 1:34 pm

Your lunch looks much better than kibbles and bits! 😉 Have a good weekend!!

16. May 8, 2010 2:49 pm

It’s interesting to me that as a vegetarian and someone who (I think) never had a weight problem, you still take notice of calories. Hmmm. I’m going to email you.

17. May 10, 2010 1:20 am

So cute! And your lunch looks awesome.

18. May 11, 2010 11:45 am

Haha, my cat tries to guest blog every day! He has no concept that stepping on the computer keys really angers his mommy!