Dear Lila,

March 31, 2012

Today is your due date, and as of 11:44 am, I still look like this:

What. The. Deuce.

Little lady, you officially have a week to get your butt out here.

Don’t make me come get you.

ps—I promise I’ll be very sweet to you once you get here.  I’m just in a bit of a bad mood, you see, due to this bowling ball I’ve had strapped to myself for the past 9 months.  You understand, right?

1. March 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Awww! Hang in there!! I ended up getting induced three days after kays due date!

2. March 31, 2012 5:32 pm

My daughter was twelve days late. It’s annoying now but you’ll be happy. Lila will be a better eater and sleeper the “older” she is. It’s payback for lettIng her hang out in there longer

3. Marcee .... ILLINOIS permalink
    March 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Anna ~

Ditto to both comments!

It’s true ….. Lila will be a nice cuddly bebe!! When Lila arrives she will be very hungry …. be ready! Ha.

Your tummy looks lovely …. (regardless of the discomfort) ….. very soon Lila will need her mommy …. daddy too!

Be sweet. Haha.

P.S. My baby-blues are glued to your posts!

4. Emo permalink
    March 31, 2012 6:13 pm

I hope you’re getting lots of back and foot rubs from Ryan!
    (Also, I was 14 days late. I missed my original due date and my dad’s birthday. (Guess I didn’t want to share.) I’m pretty sure my mom was in a bad mood, too. )

• March 31, 2012 6:46 pm

I know, I have no room to talk– I was late too! :-)

5. March 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Keeping you and little miss stubborn in my thoughts chica! You’ll get to see that adorable face soon enough!!!!! <3 biggest hug ever! xoxo

6. March 31, 2012 6:48 pm

COME ON LILA!!!!! We are all ready to meet you! :)

7. March 31, 2012 7:15 pm

You still look great! Wow!

I’ll be watching Facebook for updates. Or are you going to live tweet labor? HAHA

8. Averie permalink
    March 31, 2012 7:28 pm

I was JUST thinking about you this morning…wondering how things were (or weren’t) going….I’m sure you’ve read all the speed-it-up and bring it on techniques. But she’ll get here…when she does. Hang in there & you look amazing! SO happy! :)

9. March 31, 2012 7:38 pm

you look so gorgeous!!!

10. March 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh Lila, momma needs you in her arms and out of her belly. I will say that you wear pregnancy really well Anna! You are still glowing and you are all baby with the weight gain. I hope she comes soon!

11. March 31, 2012 11:42 pm

LOL – I love this and hope she reads it one day. And girl, you are nothing but belly. You look great.

12. April 1, 2012 3:51 am

Come on, Lila!!! Time to meet that beautiful mommy of yours. Best wishes, hun!!!!

13. April 1, 2012 9:50 am

Oh, little Lila — come soon, mommy wants to meet you! I’ll be thinking of you today!

14. ginger635 permalink
    April 1, 2012 11:25 am

Oh, you look so ready! I know it will be soon. We’re keeping good thoughts!

15. April 1, 2012 3:09 pm

Hang in there!! Lila will be here soon enough :) Looking forward to updates on the other side :)

16. April 1, 2012 7:53 pm

Bowling ball or not, you look vibrant. Good luck with the delivery.

17. April 1, 2012 8:16 pm

Come on Lila!! I know it’s nice and warm where you are, but it’s fun out here too :)
    You look awesome Anna, sending labor vibes your way!!!!!

18. April 2, 2012 1:45 am

Ahhhh good luck! Hope she comes soon!

19. April 2, 2012 3:44 am

Hang in there, you look great! She’ll be here soon!

20. Aunt Nita permalink
    April 2, 2012 4:00 am

You look absolutely beautiful…and ready! I am excited to meet this new little one!

21. April 2, 2012 11:08 am

Love the humour :)
    Hope your little one comes soon.

22. April 2, 2012 5:53 pm

hope she comes soon! we’re all so excited to meet her!

23. Marcee permalink
    April 2, 2012 6:16 pm

Awww. Hurrry and come meet us baby!

LIttle Lila is still liking to be inside your tummy Anna. Give her time.

Maybe she will be an Easter delivery!

Not sure you can hold out that long though. Ohgee.

24. Edie Hahens permalink
    April 3, 2012 8:52 pm

Poor Anna! It is the longest wait in the world. Sleep a lot while you can and keep the posts coming. Wishing you a smooth labor that comes Soon!

Edie