Beautiful Sunday…Monday Blahs

November 8, 2011

Hello!

In continuing our mission to explore all that Huntsville has to offer, yesterday we headed to Green Mountain, a beautiful park about 15 minutes away from our house.  The park has a big lake with a nice trail all the way around—about 1.5 miles to a loop.  It was the perfect fall day, and the dogs really enjoyed getting out…as they always do! :-)

We hit the trail:

…and then afterwards, we got to enjoy some live music! A bluegrass band was set up by the lake, so we listened as the sun began to set:

It was a great afternoon!

Unfortunately, today I had a case of the Monday blahs.  Maybe the fact that I didn’t sleep well last night? Or pregnancy hormones? Honestly, we have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks…and I think I’m just ready for the fun to get here! I spent the afternoon in a bit of a funk…and not even this delicious dinner could snap me out of it:

Tofu, mushrooms, green onions, and ginger, along with egg noodles.  Tasty!

I’m about to have an early bedtime…and hopefully will wake up tomorrow feeling fresh and new!

Goodnight!

1. November 8, 2011 2:05 am

Sorry you had a case of the Mondays :-( But hopefully the rest of the week just gets better right? And Monday Noodle Bowls have to help right??

2. November 8, 2011 2:39 am

Oh no! Chase those blahs away! I’m sorry about the crappy Monday. Hopefully tomorrow will be full of sunshine for you. Sleep well Anna!

3. November 8, 2011 3:37 am

Monday blahs happen to us all. Sorry you had that day!

Your pictures..stunning! I love the size. I love big pics where I can really SEE what’s in them. Thank you for these. Beautiful!

4. November 8, 2011 5:02 am

What a great sunday! Love the live outdoor music!! Hope you feel better tomorrow

5. November 8, 2011 10:44 am

Fall in Alabama looks lovely!
    Bluegrass is wonderful music – it’s so lively and intricate – listening to it outside and for FREE is even better! Hope your week picks up!

6. November 8, 2011 12:21 pm

Sounds like my favorite Sunday – hiking in the woods, bluegrass music by the lake, and gorgeous fall weather! Sorry that Monday wasn’t that great, but that’s a Monday for you. That noodle bowl looks delicious.

7. greensandjeans permalink
    November 8, 2011 1:47 pm

Beautiful fall pictures! We had SO much rain in Philly this year that our colors have been kind of… blah.

8. November 8, 2011 2:08 pm

You’re walking in this beauitful park and just happen to find a band set up playing? That’s so random… and awesome! Hopefully your Tuesday is a bit brighter! Mondays always suck.

9. November 8, 2011 2:20 pm

I’m sorry you had the Monday blues. It is possible to catch them? Because I think I have them today!

10. November 8, 2011 6:31 pm

Beautiful pictures! Pregnancy really agrees with you :)
    Hope you are feeling better today!