Pillows, Pizza, Pad (, Bachelor)

August 23, 2011

Hello, hello! Hope you had a good Monday!

Ryan was teaching all day, so it was just the girls…and so, shopping was in order.  :-)

My mom wanted to buy us a housewarming present, so yesterday afternoon, we headed over to Pottery Barn to peruse the pillows (and every other object in the store).  We found some that go great with out couches:

They really help our living room to feel more complete! Thanks, Mom!!!

For dinner last night, we decided to cook at home so that we wouldn’t miss a moment of this heart-guarding-and-protecting class-A dumbass:

Oh, Kasey.  I think you’re the worst of them.  Even worse than Jake Pavelka—and that’s nearly impossible.  Even worse than Vienna—who I’m pretty sure has the words “fame whore” tattooed across her face.

Anyway, as if Jake Pevlka isn’t cheesy enough, we were working with this for dinner:

Mmmmm….homemade pizza with….well, what didn’t it have on it?  This pizza was good.

But not good enough to cancel out the badness that was Kasey singing.  Did anyone else think he was phoning it in on that one?  I mean, it was nothing compared to the “flying” song that he wrote for Ali.  If I were Vienna, I’d be pissed.  But mainly just at myself for dating him.

Hope you had a great Monday! I’ll be haning out with my mom and Ryan all day, and then teaching later this afternoon.

Have a great one!

1. August 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh pizza – my best friend ;-) Looks delish. And I love those paisley pillows. It’s amazing what a few throw pillows can do for a room

2. August 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I LOVE the pillows!! They really do go perfectly :)

heart-guarding-and-protecting class-A dumb-arsssse…I love it! I’m at work, had to disguise that one ;)

3. August 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Love the pillows! And the pizza!

4. August 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Bachelor pad talk has been blowing up my twitter feed and now reading this I have to say it’s one of the few times I wish we had cable. This guy sounds ridiculous!

5. August 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Cute pillows!
    AMAZING pizza.
    O.M.G. I can’t stand his voice!! I want to clear my throat just listening to him speak!!!!

6. August 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Mmmm — shopping & pizza. Sounds like a perfect day to me! Bachelor Pad is the one reality show I’m not hooked on; I have my hands full with Jersey Shore & Big Brother :-D

7. August 23, 2011 7:16 pm

cute pillows!

finding cute things to accessorize the home with is like finding that perfect dish or bowl (that looks great on camera too)…priceless!

8. greensandjeans permalink
    August 23, 2011 10:00 pm

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who remembers the flying song. I can always count on you Anna!

9. August 23, 2011 11:53 pm

I love Pottery Barn… that’s all. :)

10. August 24, 2011 12:50 am

I LOVE the pillows. They make the room look so homey!

11. August 24, 2011 2:45 am

Mmmmmmm, pizza. I could down that entire thing right now!

Someone is worse than Jake–for real??

12. August 24, 2011 11:07 am

HA!! We hate Kasey too. And that voice is just awful. He is so nasty! He deserves Vienna. In fact, they deserve each other.
    Nick and I ate pizza last night too (on bread) while watching the Bachelor Pad! Not quite as delicious as yours though, ha! But bread pizza is easy and I felt like doing nothing in the kitchen last night.

13. August 24, 2011 11:50 am

So I didn’t watch Jake and Vienna’s season so I didn’t know the drama behind them or their break up so just with seeing the drama on Bachelorpad I hate Vienna and think Jake is getting a bad rap. Am I wrong?

Kasey…total tool.

14. August 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Love the new pillows! And that pizza looks pretty fabulous too. ;)

I don’t want the Bachelor (or any tv except for Glee) but everyone on the blog world seems to love the show! Kind of makes me want to check it out except that I know I would get addicted then I would probably turn into a tv-junkie.

15. Elyssa permalink
    August 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Whoa, how did I miss your new couch?? It looks awesome, and I’m totally digging the pillows, too. Très sophistiqué! :)

• August 24, 2011 9:49 pm

It’s not new! They’re our old couches from PA– they looked much better than we thought they would with the room!

16. August 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Pillows are totally adorable and pizza is yummy looking! And Bachelor pad? Well.. no comment. :)

17. August 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Love the pillows, great colors! And the pizza looks great.